Specifically developed to offer premium Coilover performance aimed towards regular track users from an intermediate to an advanced track skillset. This kit has been suited to race circuits and is an ideal partner for the factory (OE) Active or non-Active shock absorbers. Ride comfort is firm yet sufficiently compliant for daily use.
Fits vehicles with Active and Non-Active dampers.
The triple rated rear kit coupled with the single rated front spring kit offers the following proven additional benefits over the factory (OEM) setup:
- Reduced rear squatting under acceleration - especially beneficial at corner exit;
- Reduced dive and skate on hard braking.
- Retains the in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension from soft to firm mode settings.
- Improved ride comfort over rough tarmac and road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling on roads or race track in the wet or dry, comparative to a premium passive Coilover kit.
- Get to use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balanced / cross-weight.
- Modular design with easy upgrade path from MSS Urban > MSS Sports > MSS Track requiring just a change of a single spring on each rear corner ONLY.
- Upgrade from one kit to another - thus MSS Urban to MSS Sports or to MSS Track - in less than 30-mins (excludes re-alignment).
Front axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance). Rear axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RIDE HEIGHT LOWERING:
- The ride height lowering achieved may be affected by factors such as optional extras fitted to the vehicle in different regions, weight added or reduced;
- Fitting aftermarket parts such as camber plates; drop-links, PU bushes, wheel / disc spacers, wheels or oversized tyres with MSS products may affect the ride height figures quoted;
- Tolerance figures quoted assumes no other modifications has been made to the vehicle and the only change is the fitting of MSS products;
- Use of non-manufacturer recommended alignment specifications or tyre pressure recommendations may affect the ride height / tolerance figures quoted;
THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES
|BMW||4 Series F8X (2015+)||M4||S55 3.0L|