A comfort-oriented performance spring kit aimed at year-round daily driven vehicles equipped with either the factory (OE) Active or non-Active suspension system.
Fits vehicles with Active and Non-Active dampers.
The triple rated rear kit coupled with the single rated front spring kit offers the following proven additional benefits over the factory (OEM) setup:
- Reduced rear squatting under acceleration - especially beneficial at corner exit;
- Reduced dive and skate on hard braking.
- Retains the in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension from soft to firm mode settings.
- Improved ride comfort over rough tarmac and road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling on roads or race track in the wet or dry, comparative to a premium passive Coilover kit.
- Get to use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balanced / cross-weight.
- Modular design with easy upgrade path from MSS Urban > MSS Sports > MSS Track requiring just a change of a single spring on each rear corner ONLY.
- Upgrade from one kit to another - thus MSS Urban to MSS Sports or to MSS Track - in less than 30-mins (excludes re-alignment).
Front axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance). Rear axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RIDE HEIGHT LOWERING:
- The ride height lowering achieved may be affected by factors such as optional extras fitted to the vehicle in different regions, weight added or reduced;
- Fitting aftermarket parts such as camber plates; drop-links, PU bushes, wheel / disc spacers, wheels or oversized tyres with MSS products may affect the ride height figures quoted;
- Tolerance figures quoted assumes no other modifications has been made to the vehicle and the only change is the fitting of MSS products;
- Use of non-manufacturer recommended alignment specifications or tyre pressure recommendations may affect the ride height / tolerance figures quoted;
THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES
|Volkswagen||MK7 Golf TDI (2015-2017)||TDI||2.0T|
|Volkswagen||MK7.5 Golf TDI (2018+)||TDI||2.0T|